SKYFALL Forums
December 16, 2018; 03:58:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace
DoR2 release date has come and the game is now available! Click the link above for more info.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace is Here!  (Read 9194 times)
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« on: January 01, 2010; 17:00:46 »

"The long-awaited Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace is finally here, released on Noodle Day 2009 as scheduled. Like the first Day of Reckoning, DoR2 is a mouse-based RPG boasting, again, 3 different possible endings. DoR2 also features longer gameplay, an inventory system, and an in-game menu with game-saving capability! Download now and let your destiny unfold..."

Click to Enlarge

It's finally here! Unfortunately, the SKYFALL web servers were constantly going down due to bandwidth shortages on Noodle Day, so we were unable to publish it online on Noodle Day. However, it is here now! Enjoy!

Video Games Page

Direct Download Link
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010; 17:08:28 by Ceiling Fan Man » Logged

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
spencerjj2
Registered

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010; 12:32:30 »

This game is evil... Evil I tell ya'll!
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010; 10:45:29 »

Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace is only 67% evil.

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
Spoogles
Only In the Credits
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010; 07:25:59 »

67.438% That's what the evil meter was telling me, but good guess Ceiling Fan Man.

"?Ay, caramba! Your car go boom. Take mine."
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010; 01:42:53 »

Ah, I hadn't taken inflation into account.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: