SKYFALL Forums
November 12, 2018; 13:18:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace
DoR2 release date has come and the game is now available! Click the link above for more info.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs I Found  (Read 6321 times)
Loremaster

« on: January 31, 2010; 15:18:40 »

Notice that I can go past the border at the bottom of the screen here.  A strategically placed boulder should prevent this.

...Is it okay that the rainbow smells like bacon?  I like bacon.
Loremaster

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010; 15:42:20 »

Also,  on the screen where Major Mayonnaise shoots futilely once and drives away, the game begins to lose game performance, getting ever slower.  My computer,  maybe?  By the time the car rolls up, the car is just crawling.

Hey, how about a pause function?  I'm using F1 in the meantime.
Loremaster

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010; 16:24:25 »

Wow, this is a totally different game than the first time I played!  Time to go to work... but I made it as far as the poker table Save spot right after getting the Magic Muffler.
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010; 02:49:15 »

Nice work, Loremaster. I'll look into those bugs immediately. I have a vague idea what might cause the slow-down in that first room with Major Mayonaise, but I'm not sure without looking.

The pause function does exist. The pause button is <P>. I know that's not clearly labeled in the game, but hey - It's the first SKYFALL game to ever go into production. Smiley

You've got to live the dream before you can smell the rainbow. As long as you're living that dream, the rainbow can smell like whatever you want it to... Except for sauerkraut... The rainbow shalt not ever smell like sauerkraut.

Keep playing!

EDIT: Fixed a typo. Just one. Stupid typos. Typos suck.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010; 02:53:14 by Ceiling Fan Man » Logged

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010; 15:39:21 »

I just thought I'd add a bug to this thread that is already a known issue in the current version.

If you have a saved game file (*.feg or *.fcg) outside of the game directory, i.e. on your Desktop or the like, and you double-click it to start the game, the video files used for watching TV will fail to load and will throw an error message if you try watching TV.

Current workaround for this is to either place the save files into the game directory (Default location: C:\Program Files\Skyfall\Ceiling Fan Man) OR start the game normally and load the files through the game's load menu.

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: