SKYFALL Forums
November 12, 2018; 13:20:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Day of Reckoning II: Shattered Peace
DoR2 release date has come and the game is now available! Click the link above for more info.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project SkyNet  (Read 7338 times)
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« on: January 14, 2009; 04:13:40 »

Project SkyNet is an efficient web browser written in C#. Whilst we are uncertain how to test the security of the browser, we assure that it is at least more secure than IE6, and is definitely more efficient. I'm using Project SkyNet right now.

Google toolbars almost always come with spyware, so they're not a good idea to install... On most browsers. Project SkyNet comes with a built-in Google searchbar, that is simplified and spyware-free. I can assure you of this - I wrote the programming for the searchbar myself.

We will continue to update Project SkyNet from time-to-time. The highest priority for it right now is tabbed browsing, which will be similar to Maxthon or Firefox.

Download: Project SkyNet (Only 123 KB!)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009; 14:35:41 by Ceiling Fan Man » Logged

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
Spoogles
Only In the Credits
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009; 05:11:48 »

Huh Where is my tab browser Huh  Cry                                   Kiss                                                       

"?Ay, caramba! Your car go boom. Take mine."
Person Man
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009; 11:42:23 »

Huh Where is my tab browser Huh  Cry                                   Kiss                                                       

Matt thought SkyNet had tabbed browsing... Tells you how long it's been since he used it.

If you can read this... You don't need glasses.
Spoogles
Only In the Credits
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009; 23:38:40 »

I must have the first Project SkyNet. I don't have tabbed browsing. Cry

"?Ay, caramba! Your car go boom. Take mine."
Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009; 05:19:15 »

There is no tabbed browsing yet... But perhaps soon (-ish).
 Shocked

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message... However, an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
"Binoculars and a rifle are cool accessories. They're not necessary, but people will take you more seriously." --Sorgo
Person Man
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009; 20:14:47 »

There is no tabbed browsing yet... But perhaps soon (-ish).
 Shocked

Oh. My mistake.

Person Man
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014; 01:21:00 »

Almost 5 years later, I'm still using ProjectSkyNet. It's worlds #1 Web Browser.

Ceiling Fan Man
Project Director
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014; 05:00:36 »

The source for Project SkyNet has been long-since lost, so no updates will ever occur. However, since people hate change, it shall remain the world's #1 browser for decades to come, with its super-secure* IE6-based code!

*SKYFALL is hereby not responsible for any security vulnerabilities associated with its IE6 underpinnings.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: